Sunday, October 5, 2008

UKM & Autumn 2008

Been in Kuching for two whole weeks, so didn't really bothered to blog since I'm too busy either sleeping or too busy eating Kuching food. Now I'm finally back in UKM after a tiring flight back to KL.

Yay new animes! It's finally autumn in Japan and new animes are slowly starting to air, refer the conveniently made Autumn 2008 anime chart below.



To be honest this autumn has to be the busiest for us anime lovers, if not for me at least. There's quite a lot of promising animes which might be worth watching. A few nice ones already started airing, including Clannad After Story, Toradora!, Rosario & Vampire Capu2, and Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka. Haven't watched any of them yet though, I just finished watching Macross Frontier a few days ago, finished Code Geass R2 just a few hours back, Zero no Tsukaima 3 finished before I finised Code Geass R2, and there's a few more still untouched.

Macross Frontier, although was a great series, but the ending was just a bit disappointing. Maybe the reason being Alto didn't choose one out of Ranka and Sheryl(I'd prefer Sheryl though). Still the ending was a bit... cheesy? Predictable?

Code Geass R2 is anything BUT predictable. Who would've predicted the end would turn up like THAT? If you haven't watched the final few episodes, I suggest you do it NAO.

Zero no Tsukaima : Princess no Rondo. The usual fanservice done to ultimate perfection. Quite enjoyable this time round, better than the second season. I predict a fourth season to come soon. ^^

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. Quite solid for the 1st 10 episodes, but for some reason I didn't like the 11th but the 12th compensated that for some fanservice. Good job boys.

blog comments powered by Disqus