Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I knew it

I knew I wasn't wrong when I picked Toradora! and Kannagi up to read during their manga days. Now you all know how good these two series are! I'm very impressed with their anime counterpart even though only one episode has been aired so far.


Toradora!


Kannagi


Eve no Jikan is a surprisingly good anime OVA about the not-so-distant future where androids and humans co-exist. It's really good, but there's a catch. The anime is aired on Yahoo! Japan, once every freaking TWO MONTHS. So it airs on the 1st day of the month, in two-month intervals. Well worth the wait(s) though.


I sense a romance sparking between the protagonist and his android.


We all say that this season will be won by Clannad After Story, but there's just so many quality animes this season, it's really hard to say.

blog comments powered by Disqus