Sunday, March 9, 2008

STPM results

It's official. STPM results are coming out this Tuesday, 11th March. Can't stop thinking about the possible outcome of my results, and it's really freaking me out.

Even SPM wasn't this scary before. Well, there's always just two possibilities, isn't it? Hopefully for mine it wouldn't be bad or worse. I'm aiming(or should I say, hoping?) for a possible CGPA of 3.5 or above, but yeah, that's just something to make myself feel better.

Looking at the bright side, this is the PERFECT chance for me to test my predicting the future skill. Behold, the official results that I(hope) will be getting this Tuesday!

General Papers - Anything besides A or A- is not acceptable.

Chemistry - Hopefully my objective paper can boost my marks, so B and above would suffice.

Physics - Oddly, I have pretty high confidence in my Physics paper. So a B+ and above should be expected for this. Hopefully an A here.

Mathematics T - Poorly done, I should say. Maths was too freaking hard so a B- and above would suffice.

SO. Here's my exact predictions for my results.


General Papers - A
Chemistry - B+
Physics - A-
Mathematics - B+

That's a fat 3.58 or 3.6 for my CGPA there.
PLEASE MAKE MY PREDICTIONS COME TRUE!!! THIS IS MY HIGHEST HOPE YET!

blog comments powered by Disqus