Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random Update


My mirror for the next eight months. Love the wallpaper.


I've been playing Crysis for a few hours now on high setting(there's still the very high setting, mind you), and I've noticed that my graphics card burns up to around 77 degrees celcius which is really really scary. But after doing some research, I found out that this is quite normal after all. Pushing the card to the uppermost limit can really boil your graphics card. On the other hand, my C2D processor never got above 40 all the time, mostly around 30. Odd. Thank goodness I didn't buy those with "Silent Pipe" technology. Imagine your graphics card burning at 80 degrees and there's no fan at all to cool it down. Random BSODs and crashes!!!

Finally got Kaspersky(from pic, lower right hand corner) running on my Vista. And all this while I thought Vista doesn't need any antivirus software. Was I wrong. 400+ infected files, mostly the dreaded Win32.Parite.b virus, which is downright annoying. It infects all the .exe files and multiplies itself by constantly churning your HDD. I hate that annoying sound when the HDD is being read or written.

Suzumiya Haruhi's new season is going to be awesome I tell you. The disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi was my favourite volume among the nine volumes of the novel. Even the way they announce this is incredible. Refer here. Thanks Jusuchin!

Starting my work at a camera shop next month. Finally getting my ass off and go earn some money. Need that 500GB HDD! 80 gigs are barely enough for those private collections here and there.

blog comments powered by Disqus