Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back Long Time

It's been a while since I've updated my blog, partly due to laziness and lack of motivation to do so. Three days have passed since I came back from my tiring trip in West Malaysia. A few key things that had happened during my trip:

Finally upgraded my rig. Here's the exact specs I have got.

Core2Duo E6750
Gigabyte P35 DS3 motherboard
ASUS EAH3850 256MB DDR3 GFX card
4 gigs of Corsair ValueSelect RAM
CoolerMaster Real Power 450W

Exactly RM2135. I was totally broke just two days into my trip, after I got all these.


Attended my first major event concerning the anime and manga world, which was the Comic Fiesta which was held at 6th floor, Berjaya Times Square. Had a ton of fun while I was there. Favourites were the cosplay competition and the doujins that were on display there.


ALMOST bought my 1st Computic/Megami/Newtype magazine at Books Kinokuniya. If only I saw them earlier... >.<


That's all for now, I guess. Supposed to go to the 5S2 gathering yesterday night, but couldn't do so. My apologies to the organisers. Next time I sure go one! XD

CRYSIS on HIGH is DAMN HIGH. XDD

blog comments powered by Disqus