Thursday, June 29, 2006

wee~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

wahahahaha... limpeh just got my own nintendo ds last week... damn excited about it lah... but in the expense of my PS2 lah. yeah, i don't own a PS2 no more, so please don't quarrel for a challenge in WE10 with me anymore!!! =D

more pics of my new GF...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hehe. can't resist putting this on. ain't she just cute...

okay, anyone of you who are about to think : why so stupid buy nds? buy psp lah... nds for kids one... you buy psp lah. see who stupid later. psp no wifi, nds got wifi. see? nds got superb games, psp sucky games. see see? nds games cheaper than psp some more. see see see? to all my blogging friends, PLEASE UPDATE ALL YOUR BLOGS DAMMIT!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus