Friday, April 7, 2006

busy busy busy

very very busy nowadays. more and more animes pilling up for me to download. my japanese lessons are going on smoothly too. well most of the time it's anime this week, i've been downloading lots of new animes throughout the week. the animes that i have downloaded are I''s Pure, Air TV, Wind~a breath of heart~, He is my master, Soul Link, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and last but definitely not least, SCHOOL RUMBLE SECOND SEMESTER!!! yatta!!! Air TV, Wind and He Is My Master are completed(ended airing), so that means I''s Pure, Soul Link, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and School Rumble are the ones i'm watching right now and are still airing in japan. among those animes i have watched, i truly recommend I''s Pure, Air, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and of course, School Rumble!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my D:\ drive. 40GB reserved for anime.

anyway, i'm going on a road trip with my mum and her friend this sunday. crazy as it seems, we are planning to drive all the way to Kota Kinabalu from Kuching. it's definitely not impossible, surely i'm going to be bored to death on the road. but i'm dying to visit K.K. as it's my hometown and i haven't gone back in 15 freaking years man. on the way to K.K., we should be stopping by at Sibu, Bintulu, Miri, Bandar Seri Begawan(Brunei), Limbang, then all the way to K.K. from Limbang. this should take about one week, so this blog is going to be unupdated for the next week. but definitely i'm gonna take lots of photos from the trip and paste it in here. hehe. definitely not 56k friendly material, i assure you.

blog comments powered by Disqus