Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hmm

Just realized that it's been over one month since my last post. Been busy. Well not really. Just lack the will to update my blog, plus the lack of interesting materials.

Oh, I'm in love by the way. With her.



Gasp. Who in the right mind who's watching K-On!(anime), isn't?

OK back to reality.

I'm looking at this girl, my mind thinks it's love, but my heart thinks it isn't. Should I trust logic or instinct this time?

Maybe I'm just tired of this bullcrap. But most probably it's just me being afraid of progressing. Or most probably she's not really destined to be mine. And like they say(?), if it's not her, it's just not her.

Or I'm just lamenting these lame excuses so that I won't do anything silly and hurt my ego. Nahh not likely. =p

OHH, I'M GOING BACK TO KUCHING ON THE 27TH JUNE. XD MISS THE FOOODZ!!! AND ME DOG!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus