Thursday, December 4, 2008

This is SK


Me in Megaton City. Love the folks there. Almost nuked them though.


Me at some ruined DC metro station with a sugar obsessed ghoul inside.

It's been a while since I've posted a picture of myself, haven't I? I've changed quite a bit as you can see, from all my travels. Thank goodness for that Tesla Suit that I'm wearing there. Live in the Capital Wastelands can be quite dangerous with all the radiation pools and mutated beings wandering around, not to mention the oh so annoying raiders, slavers and those pesky mercs trying to kill you for caps. And nothing comes as handy as the hunting rifle that I'm holding there for all your (obviously) hunting instincts. I can thank some random super mutant that I probably decimated without thinking for the free rifle.

Fallout 3 is damn fun.

blog comments powered by Disqus