Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stuck in Japan



After one whole day, my shipment is apparently still stuck at some place named Ishikawa and I assume it to be in Chiba Prefecture in Japan. Is DHL this slow with their tracking update recently? FedEx were a lot better with their tracking update and their speed as my package arrived just two days after Amazon sent it. DHL were also quite efficient at their job when Amazon used them for my 1st ever Amazon purchase, three days tops.

Been checking Amazon and DHL almost hourly now but Amazon only shows that status above and DHL has yet to register or update my tracking number on their site. Nervous moments. ^^;;

Anyone encountering or have encountered such problems with DHL?

*update*


Seems like DHL Japan or Amazon Japan has off day during weekends. My package is now on the way! Yokatta desu.

blog comments powered by Disqus