Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some random update

I've been getting so used to my Wordpress blog(which is getting really little visitors T.T) these days that I have started to slow down updates here. But since this blog still has so much random visitors around, this random update should make my blog feel less like Dom's(oii, update lah!).

I have acquired a few neat stuff this past week. One of them is my new chassis for my computer. Consider it a "gift" from my parents for my mediocre STPM result. At RM380 including installation, this baby doesn't come cheap. It's the Coolermaster Mystique 631, if you don't follow my wordpress blog(and I won't be surprised if you don't - I'm no Danny Choo).



Moving on, I just acquired the Maybankard Visa Debit card. Nice and convenient thing if you have a Maybank savings account and you do online shopping like me. After you've signed up for the card, your ATM card will be replaced with the Visa card and all your ATM and transactions are done with that card. Haven't tried online shopping with this baby just yet, will try during my monthly magazine purchases through Amazon Japan.

So much things to buy, so little money! Looking at my pending buy list:

1. Seagate 320GB SATA2 HDD(RM238 inc. shipping fees)
Paid deposit already, expected to pay full by Wednesday and sent by Thursday. Finally, my long awaited HDD upgrade has finally come true. At the cost of Max Factory's Tsuruya-san, which I WILL BE GETTING. Next month, 待ってくださいね、つるにゃん!


2. Kotobukiya's Kureha
Kotobukiya's Kureha was an unexpected buy; but she was being offered cheap for pre-order, so I thought what the heck - wallet HP cut by RM198. You can see the reason why I bought her through the pic above. Nice ehh?



3. Figma's Suzumiya Haruhi
Figma's Suzumiya Haruhi was waiting in line(together with Figma's Nagato Yuki, before she went missing from shops all over the world), and the price is real bargain at RM90 so still ok lah.





4. Figma's Saber
Pending buy, on hold due to my Seagate HDD. Another bargain buy by Max Factory's figma, at a much much better quality compared with Revoltech's Saber. And she comes with THREE ATTACHABLE SWORDS. FTW! Finally, a decent Saber figure wearing armour! Expected price - RM90.


5. Max Factory's Tsuruya-san
Like I said, on hold until early next month, after I get my pay from the PC Fair job. She is a must-get for me, and you can obviously see why. This figure exactly captures how Tsuruya-san's presence feels like in the anime, and I can safely say that this figure is one of the best made by Max Factory.


6. Nendoroid Suzumiya Haruhi
She's long, long, way long overdue. Sorry Kevin, she must be collecting dust over at your place ehh. Will get her soon enough! Gomen gomen!

All figures' shots are kindly right-click-and-saved from The Figure Mall. Don't mind yeah, Kevin! Hehe.

blog comments powered by Disqus