Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How did I do?

Wondering how did I do for my STPM? Remember my predictions? Well, almost all of them were way off. Here are my official results for my STPM 2007.

GENERAL PAPERS : B ; 3.00
Shocking, but most of my classmates got B, so we all(U6S4) know who to blame.

CHEMISTRY : B+ ; 3.33
Satisfactory for me, considering how badly I have done in my Paper 2.

PHYSICS : B+ ; 3.33
Disappointing, was aiming for at least A- but my Paper 1 failed me.

MATHEMATICS T : A ; 4.00
The surprise of the lot. a very very big surprise.


Couple of disappointments, but overall I'm quite satisfied especially my Maths T. My average GPA is 3.4, so I have to really really pray hard for myself to gain entry into UM. I still have the option of going to NTU, but with this kind of result, can I even survive in there? Well, looks like the best option for me now is entry into local universities.

P.S. yeah, Cheng Jun Kee got 4 flat. That's four BULAT BULAT PUNYA ACE. MY MY.

blog comments powered by Disqus