Thursday, December 27, 2007

Double Post

I think that Crysis is just an overhyped game. Yeah sure it's beautiful, it's a revolution in PC gaming, but that's it. A game is useless if it's replayability is low. Am I the only one who thinks that Crysis is just overhyped? The most it deserves: 8.5/10 compared to 9.5/10 by IGN.

And how the heck did Gears of War got a 9/10 score at IGN? The gameplay is too linear, and some of the boss fights are, well, really frustratingly tedious. Played until the 2nd last chapter and got fed up with a boss, then I just simply uninstalled it. Meh.

UT3 is a much better game than the above two, but an 8.5/10? It's a 10/10 for me! And Team Fortress 2? 10/10! I think the game reviewers are just morons who look for skin-deep beauty. It's the inside that counts! They should learn from Adam Sessler of X-Play.


Games you should never buy. XD

blog comments powered by Disqus