Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

Looking back at 2007, a lot had happened. Happy things, sad things, wierd things, normal things.

Happy things first. I finally finished my uniformed school year! All thirteen years of them. Finally got a much needed computer upgrade! After two years of suffering. Safely gone through STPM, although it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Sad things. Only one, I guess. Don't think I want to elaborate more on this. THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!

Wierd things. The fact that I actually enjoyed being in Form Six after all? Definitely wierd.

Normal things. Going to school every weekday, driving through the same old road every weekday morning and noon. Seeing the same old faces at school every weekday. Seeing the same old teachers. I'm gonna miss those days a lot.

Just one and a half hour away from 2008. Thirty four and a half hours away from my part time job! Gahh. Happy New Year everyone! 明けましておめでとう!

blog comments powered by Disqus