Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Tagged, Therefore...

Got tagged by Danny. Too headache to continue my studies, so here I am instead, doing this tag.

Rules:
Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”
Copy + paste these rules in your entry.

Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions.
Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you'll be tagging.



If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
Like Danny said, a picture is worth a thousand words.



Please refrain from nosebleeding onto your keyboard now.

At 10am this morning, I was...
In the toilet, had too much curry yesterday. And oh god, some are still in there.

At 10pm tonight, I will be...
Studying? Hopefully.

Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
A Malaysian otaku who is pro-Japan, anti-Bush etc, and is a Kodomo no Jikan fan. I would be really proud to be Malaysian then.

If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would...
Take her to a psychiatrist.

If I was a piece of a car, I would be the...
V8 engine. I eat a lot you know.

If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
The beach. I can't eat the beach, can I?

Singapore is good for...
Strolling around chewing gum bought from JB. I wonder Singaporeans do that or not. XD

If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
Kodomo no Jikan!!! X_X

Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
Suzumiya Haruhi!!! But she would just blabber in Japanese and I would be there unable to understand a single thing.

Die by drowning or by fire?
Fire definitely. No drowning, scared of that.

What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
The latest issue of GameAxis magazine? That costs... RM7! Still have leftovers.

If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
Jouk Kuching!!! Won't get sued for copyright infringement somemore.

Don’t cheat: what's“bulbous”?
Some scientific name for some animal poo?

I think my ass is...
Not suitable for public viewing. No need think, confirm.

Tagging:
Weiliang
Weena
Kim
Hostplay(better update your blog!)
Dom
Creax


Study study study...

blog comments powered by Disqus