Friday, May 11, 2007

フフフ

No school today!!! And thanks to no-school, I got my Alter's Zero no Tsukaima's Louise!!! And since my dad is back for the moment, I got myself a camera to play with... Me + Camera = Sucking up bandwidth!!! Hahaha. Don't worry, these pics are cropped in such a size that it's friendly for 56Kers and up. I think. Enjoy!










Comes with her own ladder-stool for sitting! Convenient.




MMM. Shiropantsu.


Nice. Hair. Medusa?













Playing with camera so damn fun. Here are the CDs that arrived on Tuesday.


Suzumiya Haruhi no Tsumeawase Single(God knows and Lost my music)


With Asahina Mikuru's 1st ever single, Koi no Mikuru Densetsu! :lol:








Hare Hare Yukai, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu's ED theme song.






SOS radio's theme song, Saikyou Pare Parade






My DS lite! kekeke...

blog comments powered by Disqus