Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Xmas.

having a wonderful and unforgettable christmas this year? i sure did have an unforgettable one, but definitely not a wonderful one. guess what? my car got broke into and i'm damn pissed about it. it happened around 4.30-6.30pm at Sarawak Plaza. went to Sarawak Plaza with my friend to enquire about his part time job. and then i saw it. my front passenger side window was completely hacked off by some CB people(and done very very messily too). and inside my pioneer radio cum cd player cum mp3 player was torn off the front. and guess what again? MY FREAKIN BLOOD+ CD WAS STILL INSIDE. i was like MAICIBAI I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE WHOLE CD AND SOMEONE TOOK IT AWAY?!?!? wahliew. kuching nowadays really unsafe. even more unsafe than our capital over the sea. what to do? i also don't know. if i found that guy who broke into my car, i'm gonna hack his balls off just like how he did to my window and stereo. and i'm really gonna THANK him for giving me the lousiest Xmas surprise ever and thank you, motherfucker, for successfully ruining my prefectly fine Xmas day.

GARRRRRAKLJLNLNMNVPZJOWE(!@#_(*%

blog comments powered by Disqus