Tuesday, October 31, 2006

meh.

I'm doing this because i have basically nothing to write about in this blog at the moment. you may find this post completely irrelevant and full of useless information about me. you are warned.

Tagged by:
DOM

Appearance

Quite tall IMO, quite fat too. so balanced lah.

Family/Home Life

Got parents and one elder sis. Dad now in bintulu, mum living here in Kuching. sis currently studying in UM. now i'm studying lower six at St Thomas. retard school.

School/Work

Kindy(forgot name) -> SRK Stampin -> SMK DPHAG Stampin -> Kuching High -> St Thomas

Embarrasment

Embarassment? running around naked which wouldn't happen anyway.

Travelling

Been to west malaysia, singapore, brunei and KK. so far KK is my ichiban fav place to go. planning to go to Tokyo after my STPM. XD

Experiences

only 17-gonna-be-18. what experience can i get? gaming experience? DOTA, FIFA or Winning Eleven just ask me(not pro at DOTA don't cock up on me now).

Relationships

my major problem. in love with someone in my class =D
guess lah.

Sexuality

i'm a girl-loving boy. period.

Honesty/Crime

sometimes can be honest, depending on situation. but mostly... a big fat liar. =D

Drugs/Alcohol

only cowards take drugs. alcohol is for the weak, too.

Death & Suicide

never really thought about this. i'm still young! don't wanna die just yet.

Materialism

addicted to buying electronic stuff. but usually money is the problem.

Political/Social attitudes

i'm quite anti-social to be honest. i don't like to talk much with other people. except if they know me quite well then it's different.

Random

夢と陰謀の。。。夢と陰謀の。。。

blog comments powered by Disqus