Tuesday, September 12, 2006

School days(and rants)

School days are boring. nothing really happens at school that really is worth mentioning. everyday for me from monday to friday, it's {drive to school-sit on chair for five hours in class-drive back home-sleep) routine. i'm sick of it.

after four months since starting my Lower Six education at St. Thomas, i have only one simple advice for every student younger than me.

DO NOT GO TO FORM SIX. YOU WILL REGRET IT LIKE ME. I SHOULD'VE FUCKING GO STRAIGHT TO SWINBURNE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE. I FUCKING SCREWED UP MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR GOOD.

one year and two months later i'll be gone from that damned school forever and ever and ever and ever(and ever).

oh yeah. i'm considering moving to Penang or J.B. or K.K. after my STPM. i am practically getting sick of this little town called Kuching. maybe i'll come back when there's e.g. proper public transport called "air-conditioned buses". wonder why kuching's being called a city when everything feels like a small town here.

but don't be mistaken. kuching is a nice place to live. BUT THAT'S PRACTICALLY IT. there's friendly people here, unlike in west malaysia, but i'd prefer a city with fast paced development over peaceful kampung like background.

blog comments powered by Disqus