Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring 2009 Anime Catalog

spring2009vers1jpgex5xd1

It’s that time of the year again, folks.

To be honest, I am only watching three currently airing animes at the moment since I have scarcely any time to watch anime for a long stretch of time this semester. Toradora!, White Album and (sometimes) To Aru Majutsu no Index. Sad life I’m living ehh.

On the bright side, Spring 2009 looks interesting. Plenty of downloadables. *ignores Winter Sonata*

Natsu no Arashi looks nice, considering the author of the manga is Kobayashi Jin from School Rumble.

K-On by KyoAni, should be good. Boohoo for no Suzumiya Haruhi season 2!!! Screw them for that.

Hatsukoi Limited. What can I say? Pretty girls galore, so yeah.

Let’s see… Shangri La, Senjou no Valkyria(adapted from the PS3 game), Pandora Hearts, Saki, Hayate no Gotoku 2, Tears to Tiara(another game adaptation), Tayutama and Phantom should also be in my download list. Not that I’m watching all of them though. ^^;;

blog comments powered by Disqus