Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm alive!!!

One week plus over here at UKM Bangi, I have to regretfully tell you that I'm still alive and kicking. I'm living in a dorm which is shared with the PALAPES, or the army reserves. And surprisingly they are very nice folks. I had tons of fun during my orientation week, despite getting yelled everytime we did something wrong. Believe me, it was really fun, so much fun that after the week had ended, boredom has slowly crept into my daily life. Waking up at 4.30am each morning, early morning yellings from the JAKSA, plenty of activities during the day, and finally sleeping at least around 12-1am in the morning. The seniors were really patient with us, holding back their anger with just mere scoldings when we did something wrong.

Haven't had the chance to go out of the campus for a breather yet, but will probably be doing so either this Wednesday or this weekend. Need to buy my wireless mouse and a CM laptop cooler from Low Yat liao. Maybe a new music player even. ^^

blog comments powered by Disqus