Friday, July 20, 2007

5 THINGS

Tagged by Valarie. Good timing as well, never felt like updating my blog nowadays. Kenak the pre-mockexam fever. Very well, here goes.

5 things found in my bag:
a. Books! Most of the time it's Chem and Maths, sometimes Physics
b. My multi purpose pencil case(sometimes also a junk/rubbish container)
c. Useless papers

Sadly that's all there is in my bag. No illegal stuff, unlike the old days...

5 things found in my wallet:
a. Cash?
b. Coins?
c. Cards?(Mastercard, IC, Driver's License, Popular Card, Name cards, Religious cards, just to name a few)
d. Some receipts
e. Some notes about somebody's bank account number

5 favourite things in my room:
a. My phone, or my portable video/music player. It plays AVIs!!! lol.
b. My Sony Network Walkman. My main music jukebox.
c. Nintendo DS!!! Great hypnotiser for those sleepless nights
d. My TV & DVD player. For late night animes on DVDs... It plays AVIs too!!! lol.
e. My figures. Love them.

Yeah, my bed sucks. Period.

5 things I've always wanted to do:
a. Dare I say? Confess to that girl... Confessing is never an easy task.
b. Lose weight. After that KK trip, getting heavier and heavier...
c. Do more studying. I'm freaking lazy at home.
d. Get a new PSU. My PSU is dying right now.
e. Get a new twin-sized bed!!!

5 things I am currently into:
a. Animes?
b. Wandering aimlessly online
c. Collecting figurines
d. Collecting OSTs
e. Drink orange juice everyday(does this count? can't think of anymore)

5 person that I tagged:
a. Kimberly
b. Wei Liang(bro, busy nowadays, sorry can't pass Da Capo to you ATM, sorry!!!)
c. Weena
d. Sean
e. SWATwolf

Everybody else, consider yourself tagged too if you've seen this... Link me back!!! XD

blog comments powered by Disqus