Monday, April 23, 2007

お久しぶり・・・

It's been quite a while since I've updated. Nothing to blog about plus laziness mainly lah. Nothing much happening here right now, except that it is damn freaking hot everyday. Literally being cooked to death in class each day. And MUET exams coming real real soon, this Saturday for the written exams. Next month, May 10th for the speaking exams. No big deal actually lah, but as the days are coming nearer and nearer, I'm getting really worried about it. Default aimed for Band six, I'm even struggling to maintain my Band five in school. Scary.

My DS. Sold for RM400. Quite a nice price, considering my DS is the fat one. My DS Lite(white) expected to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, and gonna buy my R4(play ahem games) most probably end of this month. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT PIRACY!!! Sorry ori supporters... -.-

If you're an avid reader of my blog(I hope so), you must be wondering about the lack of photos on this blog(camera taken ones). NO? Well I am. So I need a new camera. A Sony T100(or DSLR even?!?) to be exact. But I guess with my savings(~RM0 currently), can only drool about Sean's photos lah. Sad.

blog comments powered by Disqus