Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finally...

I'm FINALLY gonna own some Suzumiya Haruhi merchandise!!! Damn excited. Okay, if you're wondering what I just bought through Play Asia, nahh.

Ngahahaha. They're called gashapons, or miniature figurines. They costed me RM10 each, and I've ordered a total of 10 Suzumiya Haruhi gashapons(they are picked randomly, hopefully I can get the whole set through this way). Pokkai liao. Next up, Suzumiya Haruhi CDs!!! RM45 each... T.T

Also bought some other stuffs, one arrived last week. Bought a Play Gear Amp for my PSP, perfect for viewing movies on my PSP. It's basically a pair of speakers specially made for PSP, and they're pretty darn good. The bass is ok, the sound is clear for such a small piece of speakers, and it's quite portable.


Bought a nice little pouch and some spare styluses for my NDS too. The pouch is for replacing my current bulky bag for my NDS and the styluses are for spare use. They're cheap so bought them lah. Both costed me only over RM60.

Hopefully my phat DS fits in this... or else my RM40 would just fly away...


Lengthened styluses... RM20 only...

blog comments powered by Disqus