Thursday, August 3, 2006

退屈の木曜日

garg so boring nowadays at school. homework like mountain but time so little. whole book of chemistry worksheet haven't do. 4 chapters of physics exercises haven't do. !@#$%... sigh. i seriously need to take my pressure off.

forced by boredom and lack of ideas on posts, i now present you my collection of animes. jeng jeng!!! (lol)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
here are my collection of ongoing animes which i follow. i don't watch all of them though. some i just collect them. then i can watch all in one go. my favourites in there has to be ouran and honey & clover(i only watch these two, the rest i collect only).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
here are (almost) all the animes i got in my "anime drawer". i really treasure my collection here, and if you want to borrow some you MUST make sure you return them, or ELSE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is the anime i'm currently watching. it's called "elemental gelade" or エレメンタゲレイド. it's a fairly decent anime, i recommend it if you like magical sword fights and romance in your anime.

bah. that's all for tonight. need to finish my chemistry. じゃあ~ またな~

blog comments powered by Disqus