Tuesday, March 28, 2006

*yawn*

wow. it's 5:24pm already. i just set my new personal record for the longest sleeping time. 13 hours and 14 minutes. damn it all that sleep and i'm still tired. then when i online, i noticed that my connection speed is super fast. hmm. then i went to check my router config. finally my connection speed is upgraded to 1M from 512K. no wonder so fast lah. i thought they fixed the lines already. the connection's just slightly faster nia. to confirm my connection speed, i went to tmnut's website for the speedometer test. here are my results:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1st test. waliu. 476.24kbps download speed and 190.96kbps upload speed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2nd test. even worse. knnbccb.

haha. after those two results i'm super tulan already. but still i'm quite happy that my speed is slightly faster. don't know the upgrade was worth it or not. RM88 per month now. i just hope tmnut can sort everything out about their line problems and let the customers enjoy problemless broadband, damn it!

blog comments powered by Disqus